Assistant HR Manager
South East, England
RED is a multi-award-winning Design Consultancy whose ambition is to be a key contributor towards the zero-carbon transition as part of an enterprise-wide transformation within ENGIE Impact. ENGIE Impact was created to accelerate the sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments. ENGIE Impact helps organizations embed sustainability into their operational strategies, allowing them to bridge the gap between sustainability commitments and realized results that capture economic value and make organizations more competitive over the long term
We now seek an Assistant HR Manager to support the wider HR team. The role will be based in either our London or Bicester offices with the option of hybrid office and home working. The Assistant HR Manager will provide support and the administration of HR services including conducting research and the presentation of findings in report format.
- To provide support and the administration of HR services including conducting research and the presentation of findings in report format
- Coordinate the implementation of HR Systems and processes
- Coordinate the implementation of company policies
- Supports the wider HR team in maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
- Supports the wider HR team in the production of HR letters, reports, presentations, proposals and graphical board dashboards
- Daily management of HR process, including recruitment, agency liaison, interview selection, induction, training & development, grievance, PDRs and exit
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, conferences, webinars and reviewing publications and reporting findings
- Maintain and update accurate HR records and data
- Supporting and taking delegated responsibility in the management of employee relations matters (i.e. performance and conduct)
- Supports the wider HR team in the coordination of PDR and other relevant review processes
- Support Managers in the delivery of specific HR objectives and projects
- Addressing current working practices to maximise office and time efficiencies
- Liaise with local and global teams for specific Ops procedures and alignment between regions
- Works with the Business Services Director to deliver the vision, mission and values of the Company
- Good understanding of HR processes and terminology (essential)
- Experience of TUPE related matters (desirable)
- Experience of web-based HR and project management systems – e.g. OneHR, Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter, SAP (HRIS) (desirable)
- Degree qualified or equivalent HR qualification (desirable)
- Experience of recruiting and deploying foreign workers, including Visa, A1, and other HR compliance aspects (desirable)
- Minimum of 5+ years in an HR role
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and management
- Previous experience supporting Senior Executive team in HR strategy and implementation
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or above
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of other MS Office applications including Outlook, MS Teams and Skype
- Confidential and discreet
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Competent in research aspects and presenting findings
- Ability to prepare impactful and succinct graphical information from multiple data sources
- Previous experience in the preparation and submission of employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data.
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
SPECIFIC BUSINESS UNDERSTANDING
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
- Workforce planning and employment (recruitment and selection)
- Training & development
- Total rewards (compensation & benefits)
- Policy formulation
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Background in consulting or construction preferred
CULTURE AND VALUES
RED believe that people are our greatest strength, bound by ours and Engie Impact’s vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
Employees will embody the values and culture of the company internally and externally to drive high performance in a rapidly evolving business and industry.
Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the ethics charter and ethics in practice guidelines
Engage with colleagues in a manner that connects employees with the company’s purpose, demonstrates alignment with company values, and imbeds company culture.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
RED operates an agile and professional office working environment, based around collaboration and openness.
Excellent welfare facilities and a friendly, inclusive workforce.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: South East, England