Marketing Bid Coordinator - 12 Months Maternity Cover -
We are seeking someone who is a polished and persuasive communicator with a flair for writing, with the ability to communicate key information creatively and effectively into a winning proposal/pitch. You will quickly be able to evaluate information and help tailor proposals with full confidence. Being flexible and adaptable is key.
We require a highly organised candidate skilled in managing information together with creating and curating content in a logical and systematic way. You will also need an excellent eye for detail and the ability to work efficiently and accurately to short deadlines.
- Co-ordinate bid and tender documentation, research new business development opportunities, document information, and assist in enhancing sales activity.
- Monitor, coordinate and progress bids and tenders from Official Journal or other tender opportunities.
- From start to finish – produce high quality material for tenders and bid documents to project deadlines.
- From start to finish – coordinate complex, or major/strategic proposal efforts; edits, writes, coordinates, and ensures compliance; From start to finish - Coordinate, develop and implement specific sector business documentation and proposals.
- Develop and coordinate narrative for PQQ’s and tenders for new and repeat business
- Write and edit content for some nontechnical sections, including tailoring resume and project description content.
- Integrate graphic design into bid content and presentational/brochure material
- Design and creation of company brochures
- Preparation and co-ordination of presentations and associated material for speaker events and promotional conferences, expos, etc.
- Briefing and co-ordination of the sales/marketing team on new or on-going campaigns
- Reviews status of bid and tender documents and reports on same.
- Liaising with relevant colleagues/lead office personnel as required for the successful coordination and development of large bides
- Develop and manage communications activities through external and internal communication systems, social media, website and public relations contacts.
- Final checking/proofing of marketing/bid documentation prior to issue making modifications.
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing ACIM/MCIM
- CIMA or equivalent in appropriate marketing discipline (desired or working towards)
- Previous experience working in global company, operational in multiple time zones with team co-ordination and management responsibilities
- BA (Hons) or equivalent in Business Administrator (marketing)
- Previous experience in similar role (3+ years)
- English, Journalism or equivalent degree or qualification would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Ideally a background in tender management/co-ordination or writing experience with capability to co-ordinate and manage all aspects of the tender process. You will be able to take a bid from pre qual questionnaire to tender presentation.
- Knowledge of sales, business and management principles involved in strategic bids and proposals.
- Previous experience of writing compelling tender submissions.
- Expert user of Adobe InDesignExcellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Good knowledge of MS office, word, excel, powerpoint etc and adobe suite
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Able to customise and modify existing documents and templates in ms office and design packages
- Ability to collect assimilate and correctly interpret complex information from different sources
- An enquiring mind: you will want to know as much as possible about a client before embarking on a project and will be the type to prepare for interview by looking at the website, investigating the industry and reading recent client and employee newsletters etc.
- Excellent layout and graphic design skill
- Creative copywriter of marketing literature, press releases, website and award submission copy/material
- Excellent attention to detail with an exacting eye
- Hours flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Development and production of winning bid and tender proposals that secure profitable projects.
- Proposals are correctly completed and of a consistently high standard
- Production of high-quality tender documentation incorporating standard content and bespoke responses. Coordinating recognised company expert's contributions at appropriate levels.
- Good time management skills
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
*The role will ideally suit those with the right to live & work in the UK, as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.