Business Analyst London
RED is an award-winning building services design consultancy. Due to continuing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst.
Provide project managers assistance in financial aspects of projects:
- Autonomously controlling a portfolio of projects: planning, forecasting, closing, reporting & analysis
- Reporting and ensuring regular contact with Project Managers
- Challenge financial situations by close monitoring of times, expenditure, sub-consultants, fees, variation orders, FX exposition etc.
- Manage the preparation and issuance of purchase orders
- Training and guidance of Project Leaders in the use of the financial tools made available to them
- Monitor project invoicing efficiently in order to improve WCR and cash collection
- Ensuring that the financial data in the management system is regularly updated
- Heads of Business Lines
- Legal counsel from ENGIE / Tractebel Business Units Internationally
- Client-facing team members including project managers, directors, administrators
- Legal team members
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Transversal Business Functions
- Peer group interaction with wider Engie/Tractebel counterparts
- Developing long-term business relationships with suppliers, clients and business professionals.
- Relevant finance qualification at least at AAT level 2 or sufficient equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years in an equivalent role
- In depth experience of financial accounting
Skills and Specific Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge in office automation applications (Office 365, mainly in Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Knowledge of SAP (desirable).
- Well organised, meticulous, exacting standards and schedule conscious.
- Dynamic and resourceful, with strong initiative
- Easily fit into multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good social skills
- Defends points of view and does not hesitate to support own opinions with detailed and clear arguments when challenged.
Specific Business Understanding
- Previous experience working within the consulting or construction industry (desirable)
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will suit a UK national as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Get in touch