RED is an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We are seeking to employ an experienced and resourceful Business Analyst to be based in our Singapore office.
The position will ideally suit someone who is currently working in a similar role in the support of financial and accounting process within the construction industry, with a pro-active approach to tasks and possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with colleagues and external contacts.
- Autonomous financial administration, management and controlling of a portfolio of projects, including:
- Performance planning, forecasting, closing, reporting & analysis
- Regular update of financial data in the management system
- Close monitoring project profitability, direct costs, expenses, subconsultant fees, variation orders, FX exposition etc.
- Booking of accruals, preparation and issuance of purchase orders, sales invoices in accordance to billing plan
- Tracking cash flow generation
- Reporting and ensuring regular contact with Project Managers
- Training and guidance of Project Leaders in the use of financial tools
- Relevant finance qualification at least at first stage CIMA/ACAC or sufficient equivalent experience
- 4 years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years in an equivalent role
- In depth experience of financial accounting
- Experienced in managing budgets/budgetary control
Specific Skills & Knowledge
You will need to possess the following professional and technical expertise:
- Dynamic and resourceful, with strong initiative mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Easily fit into multidisciplinary and cultural teams
- Ability to prioritize own workload, and work to strict deadlines
- Defends points of view and does not hesitate to support own opinions with detailed and clear arguments when challenged.
- Excellent knowledge in office automation applications (Office 365, mainly Excel), with knowledge of SAP (desirable).
- Knowledge of IFRS Project Accounting is a plus
Specific Business Understanding
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Singapore
Region : APAC
Salary : Competitive