Engineer (Mechanical) -
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to be based within our German office.
- Responsible for the running of small projects. Researches, develops, designs and assumes responsibility for coordination and monitoring of engineering project services for Mechanical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Surveys tests and reports on existing electrical/mechanical installations
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Preparation of specification modifications (word or excel)
- Ensure engineering calculations and drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Responsible for validation of Intermediate & Graduate Engineer input into designs
- HND or degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Working towards or have achieved MCIBSE/MIEE or equivalent
- Working towards Chartered Eng status
- Fluent German speaking and ideally fluent (professional working proficiency) in English
- Sound knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Knowledge of MS Office apple excel etc
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of bs standards/ international and German regulations/codes desirable
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Managerial Skills
Culture and Values
RED believe that people are our greatest strength, bound by ours and Engie Impact’s vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the energy and consulting industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive.
Employees will embody the values and culture of the company internally and externally to drive high performance in a rapidly evolving business and industry.
Engage with colleagues in a manner that connects employees with the company’s purpose, demonstrates alignment with company values, and embeds company culture.
Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE
Location: Germany (Munich)