Executive Assistant -
RED is an award-winning building services design consultancy. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our friendly, fast paced and creative working environment.
With a minimum 8 years’ previous C-Suite Board Director Level EA experience, the ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational, office, diary and time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have advanced Microsoft Office skills, have experience in preparing lengthy presentations and client proposals, a good understanding of CRM/project management systems together with the ability to manage and track complex contractual documents.
- Provide Executive Assistant support to a C-Suite or Group Executive Committee representative level to assist with the smooth running of projects.
- Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer or other ExCom members to develop strategic business plans and successfully execute objectives.
- Act as a representative on the Executive Committee EA Community of Practise (CoP) ensuring the successful and timely execution of actions and reporting and communicating best practices, knowledge share, wider group activities onto the Admin Team.
- Coordination of Global communication meetings and preparation of internal communications on behalf of the CMO.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of efficient operational tools and platforms e.g. SharePoint, O365, Salesforce etc.
- General document production via dictation, shorthand or audio transcription.
- Reproduction of letters, reports, minutes, and timely processing of general correspondence.
- Project duties: acting as main point of contact for project related tasks including compilation and formatting of specifications, reports, presentations, document printing and binding, etc.
- Arranging domestic and international travel arrangements, preparation of itineraries and insurance documentation.
- Extensive diary and inbox management.
- Completing expenses, timesheets, and work schedules.
- Administration of holiday entitlement for the Executive.
- Supporting conference and client event management activities.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- Dealing with incoming email and post/scanning documents.
- Preparation of Group Accountability Map activities, Quarterly Business Review documentation and organizational reporting and ensuring the CMO is well-prepared for meetings and have necessary documentation and briefing paperwork.
- Liaising with C-Suite clients including arranging marketing meetings, welcoming and looking after visitors, checking and managing Executive’s E-mail account
- Flexibility to assist in meetings and business/project deadlines.
- Organising audio and video conference calls for director(s).
- Reconcile monthly corporate credit card activity on a monthly basis.
- Support Ethics and Risk compliance processes and preparation of necessary paperwork.
- Audit and administration of holiday entitlements, expenses and timesheet procedures for Executive and wider team.
- Conducting research into specific matters as required and reporting findings
- Minimum 8 years’ previous C-Suite Board Director Level EA experience.
- Business Management or Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- Previous experience working within an international organisation essential, desirably within a consultancy environment.
- Previous experience in supporting the compilation of aesthetic, engaging and complex presentations.
- Previous experience in using online project/practice management systems (desirable).
- Proven experience of fostering a good office environment and corporate culture while closely working with counterparts in other office locations.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint and Social Media web platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Trustworthy, with a mature approach to tasks and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Possess exemplary time management, multi-tasking, detail-oriented and organisational skills while able to work independently.
- Proficient in the management and organisation of busy and complex diary and travel arrangements.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Accuracy/excellent attention to detail.
- Hour flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven experience of operating in a structured and process orientated environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A European language capability (desirable).
A European language capability (desirable).
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENTS PLEASE.