We are seeking to employ an experienced Finance Assistant to be based in our Oxford Office.
The position will ideally suit someone who is currently working in a similar role in the support of financial and accounting process within the construction industry, with a pro-active approach to tasks and possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with colleagues and external contacts.
- Involved in the management of Accounts Payable, assisting with tracking and accounting of costs and expenses, including:
- Assisting in the efficient running of finance systems and administrative processes.
- Answering emails relating to accounting queries
- Hard and soft copy Invoice filing
- Corporate credit card reconciliations and monthly staff expenses management
- Petty cash and receipt reconciliation
- Purchase ledger - invoice and Purchase Order reconciliation/approval
- Banking – taking “cheques/monies received” to the bank
- Contribute to the development and improving systems and methods of financial operation, aiming at maintaining a robust organisational structure in respect of finance.
- Assists in ensuring financial risk and performance monitoring analysis takes place through effective systems of internal control.
- Work closely with project managers and directors to set up new enquiries and projects on SAP
- AAT/ACCA (Level 2) in appropriate financial discipline or relevant equivalent experience
- Experience of financial accounting min 2 years
- Proven experience of client account and project management
- Experience of working within the Construction or Consultancy Service Industry desirable
- Preferred working knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge and understanding of Purchase Ledgers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Advanced user of excel and it based calculation spreadsheets
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, and Word
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, prioritising own workload
- Team player, interested in joining a fast growing business with attractive career progression opportunities
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.