Graduate Engineer (Electrical) -
RED is an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We seek a talented Graduate Electrical Engineer to join our growing team in Bicester to start in Autumn 2023. You will have the ability to take delegated responsibility and assist in the preparation of project layouts and construction plans for a variety of building types.
The ideal candidates will hold an electrical engineering degree in building services, together with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will need to possess the following professional and technical expertise:
- BEng of equivalent in appropriate engineering discipline
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety Issues and Legislation
- Basic understanding of British Standards
- Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types
- Knowledge of MS Office applications – word, excel, etc.
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Assisting with the planning and design of a variety of large and small electrical projects
- Preparing project layouts and construction plans
- Assisting in the various design elements to complete a project, system, component, with other team members with clear and specified objectives involving conventional types of plans
- Assisting in evaluating, selecting, and adapting standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to project assignments
- Formulating and solving problems with guidance and direction
- Specifying activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Performing basic and moderately complex engineering design calculations
- Ensuring document control methods are being adhered to and quality control standards are being achieved
- An analytical approach to problem solving and team relationships
- Carry out independent reading and research to support drawing/specification accuracy
- Liaising with contractors in connection with the design and co-ordination of installations
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit those with the right to live and work in the UK, as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.