Graduate Process Engineer -
Dublin or Cork
We are seeking Graduate Process Engineers to join our growing team with a start date of September 2024. The ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills, take a proactive approach to tasks and hold a BSC/ BE in Chemical or Bioprocess Engineering, or equivalent. Practical on the tools experience would also be an advantage.
- Undertakes project work, taking delegated responsibility for the preparation of engineering designs for Life Sciences & Process installations, preparation of process flow diagrams and piping & instrumentation diagrams, preparation of process equipment specifications
- Data manipulation of original drawings according to specification revisions
- Carries out independent reading and research to support drawing/specification accuracy
- Liaison with various contractors re designs and co-ordination of installations
- BSC/BE (or equivalent) in Chemical or Bioprocess Engineering
- Working towards membership of IChemE
- Working towards Chartered Eng status
Skills/ Specific Knowledge
- Basic working knowledge of CAD functionality
- Basic understanding of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Basic understanding of EU standards
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Board Directors, Project Managers, Non-technical / administrative colleagues
- Collaborating globally with peers and counterparts
- Developing long-term business relationships with colleagues
Specific Business Understanding
- Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
- This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit EU nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.
Location: Dublin or Cork