Graduate Project Manager
We are looking for a Graduate Project Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, take a proactive approach to tasks and hold an electrical or Building Services degree, or equivalent. Practical on the tools experience would also be an advantage. The role will involve supporting the project engineering team with some travel to various construction sites and be based from our London office.
- Undertakes project work, taking delegated responsibility for the project and delivery responsibility within the RED Technology team
- Data manipulation of Architecture, MEP, C&S Information together with project support functions.
- Carries out independent reading and research to support delivery of projects
- Liaison with various contractors, clients and consultants regarding delivery of projects
- Ensures document control requirements are fulfilled prior to issue of information by making sure drawings have correct titles etc and are in correct order
- Advanced Graduate (1-2 years exp): Preparation of reports (word or excel)
- BEng or appropriate engineering degree
- Working towards MCIBSE/IMechE
- Working towards Chartered Eng status
- Basic working knowledge of CAD functionality
- Basic understanding of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Basic understanding of BS standards
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
Specific Business Understanding
- Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines
- Background in consulting or construction preferred
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.