South East, England
RED is a multi-award-winning Design Consultancy whose ambition is to be a key contributor towards the zero-carbon transition as part of an enterprise-wide transformation within ENGIE Impact. ENGIE Impact was created to accelerate the sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments. ENGIE Impact helps organizations embed sustainability into their operational strategies, allowing them to bridge the gap between sustainability commitments and realized results that capture economic value and make organizations more competitive over the long term
We now seek a HR Administrator to support the wider HR team. The role will be based in either our London or Bicester offices with the option of hybrid office and home working.
- To provide support and assist in the administration of HR through document management and filing and delegated responsibility from the HR team.
- Administration of employee information through entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintain and update accurate HR records and data
- Assist in updating employee records on HRIS
- Assist in the daily management of human resources process and document filing, including the administration of recruitment, induction, training & development, PDRs, etc.
- Delegated responsibility for updating Job descriptions and HR templates
- General typing duties including compilation and updating of staff records into an online management system
- Shared responsibility for ensuring HR documentation and records are filed in line with HR processes and checklists.
- Conduct weekly audits of HR records to ensure alignment against checklists
- Shared management of the central HR mailbox
- Assist employees with HR relates queries commensurate with experience
- Previous experience in a Human Resources Administration role (essential)
- Degree qualified or equivalent HR qualification (desirable)
- 1 year working experience within a HR environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Sharepoint and O365 applications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of web-based HR and project management systems (desirable)
SPECIFIC BUSINESS UNDERSTANDING
- Reliable and discrete and have the ability to handle sensitive and personal information professionally and confidentially
- Use of SAP or an Oracle based HR System
- Previous experience in an HR administrative role.
CULTURE AND VALUES
RED believe that people are our greatest strength, bound by ours and Engie Impact’s vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
Employees will embody the values and culture of the company internally and externally to drive high performance in a rapidly evolving business and industry.
Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the ethics charter and ethics in practice guidelines
Engage with colleagues in a manner that connects employees with the company’s purpose, demonstrates alignment with company values, and imbeds company culture.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
RED operates an agile and professional office working environment, based around collaboration and openness.
Excellent welfare facilities and a friendly, inclusive workforce.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
Location: South East, England