IT Project Manager
RED is a multi-award-winning Design Consultancy whose ambition is to be a key contributor towards the zero-carbon transition as part of an enterprise-wide transformation within ENGIE Impact. ENGIE Impact was created to accelerate the sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments. ENGIE Impact helps organizations embed sustainability into their operational strategies, allowing them to bridge the gap between sustainability commitments and realized results that capture economic value and make organizations more competitive over the long term
The IT Project Manager will report to the Senior IT Project Manager for ENGIE Impact and will be responsible for managing a variety of global IT projects. This role is ideal for a detailed focused individual who can balance multiple competing priorities and ensure project team members stay on plan.
- Lead and manage multiple small to mid-scale, cross-functional IT projects across various functional disciplines to include people, processes and technology from inception to implementation.
- Drive project timelines and deliverables
- Delivery project status reports both scheduled and on demand
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks, escalating as appropriate
- Motivate and supervise project team members and contractors
- BA or BS degree or relevant working experience
- 8 – 10 years of project management experience working with technical teams (Telephony, Security, Enterprise Business Systems, Database, HW/SW Infrastructure)
- PMP PCMP qualification desirable
- Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the ethics charter and ethics in practice guidelines
- Good understanding of international working and IT operations of a global consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Demonstrated experience managing or within global project teams
- Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Adept at handling confidential and sensitive client and company information exposed to in project management
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
CULTURE AND VALUES
RED believe that people are our greatest strength, bound by ours and Engie Impact’s vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the energy and consulting industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive.
Employees will embody the values and culture of the company internally and externally to drive high performance in a rapidly evolving business and industry.
Engage with colleagues in a manner that connects employees with the company’s purpose, demonstrates alignment with company values, and embeds company culture.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
RED operates an agile and professional office working environment, based around collaboration and openness.
Excellent welfare facilities and a friendly, inclusive workforce.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com