LEED GA/AP (Senior Engineer or Principal)
RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We are seeking to employ a qualified and licenced LEED GA/AP at a Senior Engineer or Principal level to join our Sustainability Solutions & Climate Change department. The role will be based at either our Bicester, London or Newcastle office with flexible working in a blended home and office arrangement.
- Making sustainability happen today
- Undertake LEED assessments for clients relating to various building types (experience in Data Centres would be an advantage)
- Willing to support wide ranging sustainability appointments under the RIBA Green overlay framework
- Will to get your hands dirty and support site inspections and audits
- Issuing of RFIs, reports, calculations, technical reports, presentations, method statements and action lists in relation to LEED assessments
- Carry out independent reading and research to support the sustainability team on specialist topics
- Assisting with LEED/WELL/NABERS/RIBA Green overlay related bid and tender preparation and co-ordination
- Flexibility to assist our assessors in meeting business/project deadlines
- LEED AP qualification essential
- WELL AP, BREEAM AP, NABERS, LCEA qualifications an advantage
- Educated to degree level in engineering/ environment discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience delivering LEED assessments
- General understanding of Building Services design and engineering terms
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written/oral)
- Flexibility - to meet deadlines (and know when to push them back)
- Good knowledge of excel (essential) and word/outlook (desirable)
- Good knowledge of working online remotely from home using Zoom/Teams/Google Docs etc.
- Good knowledge of MS office applications including PowerPoint
- Use of tracker plus and other project information software such as 4projects
- Full UK driving license
- Accuracy/excellent attention to detail
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals. We unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com