Management Team PA -
RED is an award-winning building services design consultancy. We are looking for an experienced Management Team PA to join our friendly, fast paced and creative working environment for a minimum 6 month FTC (maternity cover).
With a minimum of 5 years' experience in providing support at director level, the ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational, office, diary and time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have advanced Microsoft Office skills, have experience in preparing lengthy presentations and client proposals, a good understanding of CRM/project management systems together with the ability to manage and track complex contractual documents.
Overall responsibility for the smooth running of the office, provide PA support to the Directors and delegated responsibility from the Business Services Director.
- To provide PA support to local management team in conjunction with assisting in the smooth running of projects office processes
- General document production via dictation, shorthand or audio transcription
- General typing duties including production of letters, reports, presentations, specifications, etc using standard templates
- Project duties: acting as main point of contact for project related tasks including compilation and formatting of specifications, reports, presentations, document printing and binding, etc.
- Arranging domestic and international travel arrangements, preparation of itineraries and insurance documentation for local management team
- Diary management for local management team including weekly movements schedule
- Assisting local management team with Expenses, timesheets and work schedules
- Administration of holiday entitlement for local management team
- Ownership of smaller projects - control of stationery stock, photocopier supplies, office consumables
- Managing office welfare facilities – kitchen, consumables, catering etc
- Supporting conference and client event management activities
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Dealing with incoming email and post/scanning documents
- Ensuring local management team are well prepared for meetings have necessary documentation and briefing papers
- Liaising with clients including arranging marketing meetings, welcoming and looking after visitors, checking and managing local management team e-mail accounts
- Flexibility to assist local management team in meeting business/project deadlines
- Organising audio and video conference calls for local management team
- Management of Approved Suppliers to ensure on-boarding compliance
- Support Ethics and Risk compliance processes and preparation of necessary paperwork
- Support project QA compliance and document filing
- Maintaining and updating of Contact Relationship Management Database (CRM)
- Good organisation skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Accuracy / Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of engineering terms (desirable)
- Hours flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Knowledge of other applications including Visio and Map Point desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENTS PLEASE.