Manager - Sustainability Solutions -
Date posted: 27/07/2020
Closing date: 24/08/2020
Working for the RED Business Entity to support the expansion of ENGIE Impact in the UK & Ireland delivering the highest standard of consulting services to its clients. As a Manager, you will contribute actively to business development, bring value to proposals, build points of view, make recommendations and animate key milestones while staying aware of innovations.
Global strategy is fundamentally important in the transition to clean energy and a sustainable and circular economy and as such the role will offer you the opportunity to make a significant contribution.
• Manage customer relationship and delivery
• Provide convictions and recommendations to Client ExCom
• Oversee the delivery of a technical stream
• Oversee the delivery of an entire engagement, coordinating all project streams
• Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget, answerable for the project success and oversee project financials, staffing needs and regular communication to all stakeholders
Contribute actively to Business Development
• Identify business opportunities with your clients to sell-on
• Build Engie Impact impactful offers, leveraging your client knowledge and market insights
• Ensure delivery of proposals under the supervision of your leadership and driving analyst/consulting team
• At least 5 years of professional experience
• At least 3 years of experience in consulting, advisory and sustainability
• Strongly aware of environmental issues and willing to contribute actively to sustainable transition, leveraging your knowledge on latest energy solutions and your business strategy skills
• Demonstrate strong advisory skills: capacity to identify issues conjointly with clients, capacity to influence client strategic decision, capacity to provide clients with strong convictions around business issues and innovative ideas
• Experience in Business Strategy: Financial Analysis – Project management – Technical expertise and Negotiation skills
• Recognized for your Interpersonal skills and relationship building: demonstrated leadership and team spirit, capacity to develop and leverage your networking, ability to develop talents
• Demonstrate a capacity to engage with C-level and to address complex topics in a simple way
• Capacity to develop talent and mentor people
• Committed to deliver high value to your client
• Strong experience working in multicultural teams
• Ability to prioritise own workload
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent bid management and presentation skills
• Ability to chair and facilitate meeting to deadline
Salary is £65,000 - £85,000
Our people work in friendly teams, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals and we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENTS PLEASE.