Marketing Manager -
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our friendly, fast paced and creative working environment. This is a permanent position reporting to the Business Services Director where the successful candidate will develop and manage a long-term marketing strategy in line with wider group objectives and coordinate day-to-day marketing activities for RED Group in line with the marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and also as part of a wider team. Familiarity with our industry would also an advantage. The role would suit candidates with easy access to work from either our London or Bicester office.
- CIMA or equivalent in appropriate marketing discipline (desired or working towards)
- Previous experience working in global company, operational in multiple time zones with team co-ordination and management responsibilities
- BA (Hons) or equivalent in Business Administrator (marketing)
- Previous experience in similar role (3+ years)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and marketing consultancy services. This includes marketing strategy, tactics, and sales techniques
- Knowledge of sales, business and management principles involved in strategic planning, including resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources
- Expert user of Adobe In-Design with basic layout and graphic design skills
- Good knowledge of MS office, word, excel, PowerPoint etc and Adobe Suite
- Experience with marketing automation and CMS systems (Salesforce)
- Ability to prioritise own workload and deliver to deadlines
- Able to customise and modify existing documents and templates in MS Office and design packages
- Creative copywriter of marketing literature, press releases, website and award submission copy/material
- Excellent attention to detail with an exacting eye
- Good relationship with press/media contacts with national and international organisations or experience working with a PR agency
- Hours flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Mentoring and team leader skills
- Understanding of business strategy principles and skills
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and engage via written, oral, and visual media
- Experience in building services, consulting or engineering highly desired
Specific Business Understanding
- Experience working with a decentralised workforce in an international business environment highly desired
Marketing Strategy, Reporting and Budget
- Develop and manage a long-term marketing strategy in line with Engie Impact objectives and coordinate day-to-day marketing activities for RED Group in line with the marketing strategy.
- Develop, implement and facilitate the annual marketing plan for the company and contribute towards the planning of the overall marketing budget
- Carry out marketing inductions with new staff and maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and activities
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of all marketing activities leveraging data and analytics to inform future strategies and organization impact from these efforts, develop a regular reporting cadence for leadership and the board.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, acting as custodian of the company brand
- Participate and input into marketing presentations and sessions as required
- Motivate and guide the marketing team
Communications and Demand Generation
- Develop and executive multi-channel marketing campaigns and initiatives in alignment with company strategy to directly drive sales pipeline and engage target markets
- Manage and coordinate communication activities through external and internal communication programs including: social media campaigns, media relations and PR, client communications/client feedback programs and employee engagement
- Directly oversee the digital marketing strategies including: website management, SEO and digital/social advertising
- Management and coordination of the corporate events, tradeshows and exhibitions calendar, develop plans to maximize presence and enable in-person engagements for our sales team and leadership
- Develop, manage and coordinate award and speaking submissions, directly support speaker presentations
- Coordinate and manage background and market research
Product Marketing & Content
- Continual development and coordination of company and marketing templates, library of graphics and infographics
- Create and continually update engaging written and graphic content for the library of marketing collateral (company brochures, capabilities, case studies, team CVs), ensuring client approvals are obtained as required
- Continually update the library of bid and tender documentation and assume responsibility for the monitoring of tenders
- Production of high quality PQQ’s and tenders and bid documents to project timescales and reviewing of marketing/bid documentation prior to submission, amending or directing subordinates where required
- Regularly monitor and check for relevant publications and electronic journals, e-portals etc for tender opportunities (OJEU)
- Consolidate company/project historic data and generate stats
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
RED operates an agile and professional office working environment, based around collaboration and openness.
Excellent welfare facilities and a friendly – award winning - inclusive workforce.
The role will suit a UK national as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
Location: South East