Resource Administrator -
RED is an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We are seeking to employ an organised, proactive and multi talented Resource Administrator to be based in our London office.
- Responsible for the administration of the Resource Platform for RED Technology and RED EMEA Teams.
- Set up new enquiries/projects and assign resource as provided in the F5/Cost to Complete documents by the Project Directors and Project Managers in Resource Platform
- Manage all updates for existing enquiries/projects in Resource Platform
- Understand the F5/Cost to Complete tools for project set up and resource allocation
- Manage account setting updates and new starters/leavers in Resource Platform
- Update annual leave in Resource Platform
- Monitor users/managed users in Resource Platform and advise when the business areas have reached their limited licenses
- Liaise with Project Directors and Project Managers in all business areas for weekly updates ahead of the resource calls
- Attend internal project calls where required to share/update Resource Platform
- Share Resource Platform with Project Director and Project Managers for resource overview when required
- Attend the resource calls and share the data in Resource Platform for all business areas on a weekly basis or as required
- Review Resource call meeting minutes and pick up any updates noted during the calls
- Monitor Resource Platform platforms for overdue projects/delayed enquiries and liaise with Project Directors and Project Managers for updates
- Monitor placeholders in new/live projects and inform respective PDs, PMs and team leads for required updates
- Provide resource data analytics from Resource Platform as required/platform permitted
- Archive projects after closure
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role within a corporate engineering consultancy
- Hold educational qualifications to A level standard in Mathematics and English (essential) plus one science subject (desirable)
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment within the consultancy sector
- Previous experience working on resource software platforms (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pragmatic and flexible approach to tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Hours flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Competent in research aspects and presenting findings
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prepare impactful and succinct graphical information from multiple data sources
- Good understanding of business issues and eager to work in an international environment
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals. We unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com