Sustainability Engineer / WLCA (Embodied Carbon) Modeller
Dublin / London / Oxford / Newcastle / Guildford
RED is an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We are looking for a Sustainability Engineer / WLCA (Embodied Carbon) Modeller to join our Sustainability Solutions & Climate Change team. The ideal candidate will lead wide ranging sustainability appointments under the RIBA Green overlay framework with an emphasis on LCA for standalone reports but also for LEED & BREEAM credits.
The ideal candidate will have a full UK driving licence.
- Undertake WLCA modelling for the sustainability team relating to:
- BREAM credit compliance
- GLA Compliance
- LEED credit compliance
- PAS 2080 / EN 15978 / TM65
- Leti reporting
- UKGBC guideline reporting
- Issuing of RFIs, reports, calculations, technical reports, presentations, method statements and action lists.
- Assisting with BREEAM/LEED/WELL/NABERS/RIBA Green overlay related bid and tender preparation and co-ordination
- Flexibility to assist our engineers in meeting business/project deadlines
- Good technical knowledge of sustainability in the built environment
- Good knowledge on the WLCA required for: LEED, BREEAM, GLA, planning applications & UKGBC standards etc.
- Educated to degree level in engineering/ environment discipline
- Qualified Low Carbon Energy Assessor (LCEA) (desirable)
- OneClick LCA software (or similar) to model WLCA for various building types including data centres, warehouses, offices, hotels, etc
- General understanding of Construction and MEP Building Services design
- Good knowledge of excel, word, PowerPoint and outlook
- Good knowledge of working online remotely from home using Zoom/Teams/Google Docs
- Accuracy/excellent attention to detail
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.
Location: Dublin / London / Oxford / Newcastle / Guildford