Talent Acquisition Specialist
RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is part of our HR team based in the UK. You will be responsible for attracting new talent for a number of RED sector teams. You will work closely with hiring managers and senior leadership to guide and drive the recruitment strategy according to the business needs.
- Implement a strong sourcing strategy to secure key talent hires in line with the strategic growth of the business
- Liaise with Business Development and Project Teams to identify immediate and future resource requirements
- Work closely with Resource Administrator to ensure consistent data with regards to required resource
- Work closely with Finance team to ensure consistent budgeting in line with required hires
- Learn and champion RED/ENGIE Impact’s core activities to understand the business and the needs
- Participate to the improvement of HR processes related to recruitment and onboarding.
- Remain well informed of evolutions in the Compensation & Benefits policy to ensure a consistent message is delivered to candidates
- Assist in industry salary benchmarking and other research-related exercises as required
- Managing external recruitment partners supply chain
- Manage the full recruitment process comprising: sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, candidate testing, business case support, candidate liaison, selection and offer.
- Increase direct applications via direct contact with potential recruits
- Management of external job board vacancies
- Management of vacancies on RED website
- Work closely with wider HR team
- Management of reporting and statistics related to recruitment
- Work closely with the sector leaders and HR Employee Relations team on established recruitment and talent acquisition plans.
- Develop recruitment advertisements and strategies and select the appropriate recruitment channels (internal, advertisements, e-mails, recruitment agencies, social media….)
- With qualitative selection interviews you short-list the candidates and you provide support for the final decision process
- Make recommendations on candidate profiling and personality questionnaires to facilitate decision making on candidate final selection.
- Undertake all right-to-work and immigration checks for new starters to ensure compliance with internal policy and statutory requirements
- Liaise with international offices to ensure a consistent recruitment approach across the business
- Act as an external ambassador for the business at academic establishments, recruitment events, and job fairs to expand the company’s talent pipeline reach and profile
- Minimum of 5+ years in recruitment or an equivalent talent acquisition role
- CIPD qualification (desirable)
- Degree qualified or equivalent HR qualification
- Multi-lingual speaker desirable (French/English)
- Intermediate knowledge of other MS Office applications including Outlook, MS Teams and Skype
- Confidential and discreet and have a proactive team ethos
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of HR and recruitment processes and terminology (essential)
- Hours flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Competent in talent research and talent benchmarking aspects and presenting findings
- Ability to prepare impactful and succinct graphical information from multiple data sources
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Working experience of HR and acquisition software/project management systems – eg SAP/OneHR (Taleo)
- Experience of recruiting foreign workers (desirable)
Specific Business Understanding
- Background in talent acquisition within consulting or construction essential.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
- Workforce Planning and Employment (recruitment and selection)
- Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
- Employee and Labour Relations (desirable)
- Present a genuine interest in learning our business environment in order to ensure that our recruitment is in line with the business requirements
RED believe that people are our greatest strength, bound by ours and Engie Impact’s vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
Employees will embody the values and culture of the company internally and externally to drive high performance in a rapidly evolving business and industry.
Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the ethics charter and ethics in practice guidelines
Engage with colleagues in a manner that connects employees with the company’s purpose, demonstrates alignment with company values, and imbeds company culture.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com