Project Team PA - London
RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
Through our market leading technical expertise, we enable the world’s digital infrastructure and develop the built environment whilst also helping clients realise ambitious plans for zero carbon-built environments. We cover the entire life cycle of any building project, with our broad capability offering saving our clients time, money, and effort. Our approach is centred around listening to our clients and interacting energetically with our fellow project stakeholders. We add value with our people, client service ethos, global delivery strategy, technical ability, and attitude.
We are now looking for a Project Team PA to join our London office, reporting to the Admin Manager and supporting senior management.
- Provide admin support to project team and leadership team in conjunction with assisting in the smooth running of projects
- General typing duties including production of letters, reports, presentations, specifications, etc. using standard company templates, and timely processing of general correspondence
- Project duties: acting as main point of contact for project related tasks including compilation and formatting of specifications, reports, presentations, document printing and binding, follow admin project delivery processes throughout a project lifecycle. Coordination of RFPs/PQQ/tenders etc.
- Support project QA compliance and document filing
- Arranging domestic and international travel arrangements, preparation of itineraries and insurance in line with the company travel policy
- Diary management and designated inbox management where required
- Assisting with expenses, timesheets and work schedules
- Reconcile monthly corporate credit card
- Administration of holiday entitlement for team
- Supporting conference and client event management activities
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Liaising with clients including arranging marketing meetings, welcoming and looking after visitors
- Organising audio and video conference calls
- Support Ethics and Risk compliance processes and preparation of necessary paperwork
- Maintaining and updating of Contact Relationship Management Database (CRM)
- Participation in global admin team meetings
- Dealing with incoming email and post/scanning documents
- Preparation of Management Team Reports
- Responsible for coordinating internal office briefings and company communications meetings
- Conducting research into specific matters as required and reporting findings
- Minute/actions taking at team meetings
- Arranging couriers and receiving packages for distribution
- Act as SharePoint Champion for your sector project team
- Assistance with onboarding / offboarding sector team members
- Ownership of sector team organograms
- Assisting with engineer site activities i.e. PPE, risk assessments/methods statements, monitoring company booking system
- Assisting with event coordination, internal and external including CPD’s
- Ad hoc admin support tasks for project team
- Trustworthy, with a mature approach to tasks and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Possess exemplary time management, multi-tasking, and organisational skills while able to work independently
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Accuracy / Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of engineering terms (desirable)
- Hours flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Knowledge of G-Suite (desirable)
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
RED offers a variety of benefits, including but not limited to:
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 days annual leave over 5 years’ service
- Holiday purchase and buy back scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme via salary sacrifice (Company funded cover is dependant on level)
- Non-contractual bonus awards
- Training sponsorship
- Charity volunteering leave
- Wellness days/ initiatives.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*This role will ideally suit those with the right to live & work in the UK without restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.