Statement: Coronavirus (Covid-19)
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, RED would like to reassure its clients, industry colleagues and partners that we are proactively protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees and minimising any possible impact to our clients and partners.
- Several COVID-19 scenarios have been analysed to identify the various situations that could interrupt our operations for which we have put disaster preparedness programs in place.
- RED’s geographical locations are in different phases of the pandemic, so our colleagues will return to the office at different times in line with local circumstances and regulations, some having returned already.
- Where offices have returned, business operations are in line with the relevant in country Governmental Guidelines, and we have updated all Health & Safety manuals, policies and procedures in line with government guidance.
- RED’s leadership drive a culture of care and provide a wellness wellbeing program with 24 hour assistance to ensure employees have the personal support they may need.
- Since March 2020, RED has expanded globally throughout lockdown and the continued remote working of its employees. We have worked to support employee wellbeing, through support programmes and employee engagement, whilst developing our strategy for office return. As a result, RED’s new Ways of Working will enable the majority of employees to utilise a Hybrid approach to time spent working in the office and time spent working at home.
- We have practices in place to mitigate any disruptions in service delivery. In line with RED's hybrid working practices, employees have the infrastructure and support they need to ensure continuity of service in the current environment regardless of whether they work in the office or remotely.
- Travel and border restrictions are being enforced based on local government guidance.
- RED has restrictions in place for external visitors to its offices until further notice.
Our Client Managers and Directors are available to you at all times to answer any queries or concerns you may have.