Assistant HR Manager (Maternity Cover)
London or Bicester
RED is an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients. We are looking for an experienced HR Assistant Manager to join our friendly, fast paced and creative working environment. This role can be based at our London or Bicester office.
This is a maternity cover position reporting to the Business Services Director where the successful candidate will have specific responsibility for a range of activities across the employee lifecycle, together with supporting the prompt resolution of all personnel and compliance related queries, policies and processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR and compliance duties. Familiarity with our industry would also an advantage.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a Human Resources role at least 3 of which are at Assistant HR Manager level
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and management
- Previous experience supporting Senior Executive team in HR strategy and implementation
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or above
- Good understanding of HR processes and terminology (essential)
- Experience of TUPE related matters (desirable)
- Experience of web-based HR and project management systems – e.g. OneHR, Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter,
- Competent in the use of SAP – Oracle based (HRIS) (essential)
- Experience of recruiting and deploying foreign workers, including Visa, A1, and other HR compliance aspects (desirable)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of other MS Office applications including Outlook, MS Teams and Skype
- Confidential and discreet
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Competent in research aspects and presenting findings
- Ability to prepare impactful and succinct graphical information from multiple data sources
- Previous experience in the preparation and submission of employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
This role will further encompass:
- To provide support and the administration of HR services including conducting research and the presentation of findings in report format
- Coordinate the implementation of HR Systems and processes
- Coordinate the implementation of company policies
- Supports the wider HR team in maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
- Supports the wider HR team in the production of HR letters, reports, presentations, proposals and graphical board dashboards
- Daily management of HR process with specific responsibility for HRIS data and analytical reporting of employee census data
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, conferences, webinars and reviewing publications and reporting findings
- Maintain and update accurate HR records with QA oversight and compliance checks
- Supporting and taking delegated responsibility in the management of employee relations matters (i.e. performance and conduct)
- Supports the wider HR team in the coordination of PDR and other relevant review processes
- Support Managers in the delivery of specific HR objectives and projects
- Addressing current working practices to maximise office and time efficiencies
- Liaise with local and global teams for specific Ops procedures and alignment between regions
- Works with the HR Director to deliver the vision, mission and values of the Company
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
*The role will ideally suit those with the right to live & work in the UK without restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Location: London or Bicester