RED is an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We are seeking to employ a BIM Coordinator with experience in managing and delivering projects towards our clients’ requirements in the industry. This is a Remote Working role, but candidates will need to have the right to live & work in Germany.
- Compilation and issue of Revit/BIM models across all business sectors including assisting with presentational material for clients, together with training of internal team and team leader role
- Briefing and training of the modelling team on new or latest versions of software
- Final checking of models for accuracy prior to issue making modifications or directing subordinates where required
- Liaison with lead office clients re required model modifications
- Motivating the team to increase their use of new software techniques and undertake coaching as necessary
- Liaison with lead office staff re model production
- Taking responsibility for discrete areas of engineering design as delegated by senior engineering staff
- Modelling MEP systems across all business sectors
- Develop schematic and detailed Revit/BIM MEP Models
- Co-ordinate with BIM consultants and other RED engineers
- Attend BIM model co-ordination meetings as required
- Run M&E internal Revit/BIM workshops
- When required attend meetings via video conference with the project team and report on work progress
- Participate in team meetings, disseminate information within the team, and communicate with other teams across the business
- Liaise with the design team to ensure that the models and detail produced are to the required standards
- Carry out a review of all models to ensure internal QA procedures are followed
- Respond to changes in tasks and workload by amending schedules and plans
- Exercise straightforward technical and professional judgement using company policy, standards and procedures to guide actions and decisions
- Complete timesheet accurately ahead of weekly deadlines
- Training of RED staff, partners and clients in Revit/BIM modeling techniques and capabilities
- Flag resourcing concerns to design manager and assist colleagues to ensure team timelines are met
- Have an innovative and holistic approach to sustainability and building modelling design
- Contribute to and question technical and construction issues associated with the design/modelling process
- BSC/BEng, BTEC National Dip in Construction or equivalent in appropriate engineering discipline (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD MEP 2010 and Revit MEP (either via degree or prior practical experience) including setting up of drawing templates, building of parametric parts libraries and use of intelligent duct and pipe routines.
- Minimum of five year Revit project experience desirable
- Graduate or Associate member of CIBSE or greater preferred
- Previous experience of working in a global business with experience working in Asia Pacific desirable
Specific Skills & Knowledge
You will need to possess the following professional and technical expertise:
- Fluent German speaking and ideally fluent (professional working proficiency) in English
- Revit/bim, Revit mep2012 and Revit architecture competent
- Knowledge of MS office word, excel etc
- Ability to use it based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Able to customise the AutoCAD/Revit menus, create mep parts and libraries
- Sound knowledge of key h&s issues and legislation
- Working knowledge/experience of google sketch
- A good understanding of mechanical & electrical engineering and general construction work desirable
- Able to write scripts in autolisp or equivalent latest AutoCAD/Revit language
- Competent user of Navisworks, and 3d studio max
- Good understanding of bs standards/ international and German regulations/codes desirable
- Excellent leadership skills (previous team leadership experience essential)
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge and working experience in the design of mechanical services, including air conditioning, heating and ventilation and water services
- Reacts well to client pressure and has strong desire to deliver on their projects
- Self-motivated in approach to tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
Culture and Values
RED believe that people are our greatest strength, bound by ours and Engie Impact’s vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the energy and consulting industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive.
Employees will embody the values and culture of the company internally and externally to drive high performance in a rapidly evolving business and industry.
Engage with colleagues in a manner that connects employees with the company’s purpose, demonstrates alignment with company values, and embeds company culture.
Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com.
Location : Germany (Munich)
Region : Europe
Salary : Competitive
NO AGENTS PLEASE