London / Bicester
RED is an award-winning building services design consultancy. Due to continuing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst.
- Autonomous financial administration, management and controlling of a portfolio of projects, including:
- Performance planning, forecasting, closing, reporting & analysis
- Regular update of financial data in the management system
- Close monitoring project profitability, direct costs, expenses, subconsultant fees, variation orders, FX exposition etc.
- Booking of accruals, preparation and issuance of purchase orders, sales invoices in accordance to billing plan
- Tracking cash flow generation
- Reporting and ensuring regular contact with Project Managers
- Training and guidance of Project Leaders in the use of financial tools
- Relevant finance qualification at least at AAT level 2 or sufficient equivalent experience
- 4 years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years in an equivalent role
- In depth experience of financial accounting
- Experienced in managing budgets/budgetary control
Skills and Specific Knowledge
- Dynamic and resourceful, with strong initiative mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Easily fit into multidisciplinary and cultural teams
- Ability to prioritize own workload, and work to strict deadlines
- Defends points of view and does not hesitate to support own opinions with detailed and clear arguments when challenged.
- Excellent knowledge in office automation applications (Office 365, mainly Excel), with knowledge of SAP (desirable).
- Knowledge of IFRS Project Accounting is a plus
- Previous experience working within the consulting or construction industry (desirable)
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
We are only applications from candidates who do not require current or future sponsorship
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.
Location: London / Bicester