Business Analyst -
London or Bicester
RED, a fast-growing group active in the Mechanical and Electrical engineering of data centre and complex buildings, is looking for a Business Analyst to support the successful development of its worldwide activities, to be based in London or Bicester.
Joining a dynamic team in a fast-expanding business, reporting to the CFO, the role foresees for the candidate to take over the responsibility of the financial administration function on a global basis.
- Autonomous financial administration, management and controlling of a portfolio of projects, including:
- Performance planning, forecasting, closing, reporting & analysis
- Regular update of financial data in the management system
- Close monitoring project profitability, direct costs, expenses, subconsultant fees, variation orders, FX exposition etc.
- Booking of accruals, preparation and issuance of purchase orders, sales invoices in accordance to billing plan
- Tracking cash flow generation
- Reporting and ensuring regular contact with Project Managers
- Training and guidance of Project Leaders in the use of financial tools
- Relevant finance qualification at least at AAT level 2 or sufficient equivalent experience
- 4 years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years in an equivalent role
- In depth experience of financial accounting
- Experienced in managing budgets/budgetary control
- Dynamic and resourceful, with strong initiative mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Easily fit into multidisciplinary and cultural teams
- Ability to prioritize own workload, and work to strict deadlines
- Defends points of view and does not hesitate to support own opinions with detailed and clear arguments when challenged.
- Excellent knowledge in office automation applications (Office 365, mainly Excel), with knowledge of SAP (desirable).
- Knowledge of IFRS Project Accounting is a plus
- Previous experience working within the consulting or construction industry (desirable)
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
This role will be based at RED’s London or Bicester headquarters. Frequent travelling between both offices can be expected.
*The role will ideally suit those with the right to live & work in the UK without restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Location: London or Bicester