Business Support Services Intern
RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We now seek a Business Support Services Intern to be based in our London office. Providing support to the Business Manager and undertaking daily administrative tasks to assist with the smooth running of business services activities within the EMEA region.
- Supporting the Business Manager with various projects and initiatives
- Creating and updating document templates
- Creating and updating O365 Forms, Smart Sheets and Power Automate Flows
- Supporting the Business Manager with updates to business’s Policies and Procedure documents
- Maintaining the Document Register in relation to updates to the business’s templates, policy and procedure documents
- Developing and updating spreadsheets, databases and registers as required to support business service activities
- Supporting the Business Manager with the development of the business’ SharePoint site
- Supporting the Business Manager with internal communications, and campaigns
- Supporting with events coordination activities relating to / coordinated by business services
- Good working knowledge / use of Office 365 Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of other applications including software-based project and CRM management systems
- Friendly, polite and helpful manner
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Accuracy / Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with business administration systems and processes
- 1- 2 years’ experience in a general administration related role
- Hours flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An understanding of international working and business administration within that of a global consultancy
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com