RED is an award-winning building services design consultancy. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our friendly, fast paced and creative working environment.
With extensive previous Board Director Level EA experience, the ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational, office, diary and time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have advanced Microsoft Office skills, have experience in preparing lengthy presentations and client proposals, a good understanding of CRM/project management systems together with the ability to manage and track complex contractual documents.
- Provide Executive Assistant support to a Senior Leadership member, to aid the smooth running of projects.
- Work closely with Leadership Member to develop strategic business plans and successfully executive objectives.
- Assist Leadership Member to coordinate and lead their RED sector/client team and associated meetings. Preparation of communications / presentation material on their behalf and take a lead role in supporting effective implementation of processes amongst the team.
- Preparation of any RED/wider Group Reporting on Leadership Member’s behalf.
- Attend key meetings with leadership member – for example (but not limited to) Sector/Client Strategy Days, Client QBR Meetings, sector finance/budget meetings. Take notes of actions and follow up/progress thereafter.
- Management and oversight of business projects being led by your Leadership member.
- Ensure all business processes are being adhered to for your Leadership Member sector team.
- Work closely with your Leadership Member’s sector management team and be an integral part of the team to maximise efficiencies within the sector.
- Consider ways to improve effective implementation of processes within the Leadership’s RED Sector / Client team area. Share ideas with Admin/SHEQ/Business Manager and implement accordingly.
- Work with Business Services Manager and SHEQ Manager to input/contribute towards the evolution of RED’s Global SharePoint site and effective implementation of processes associated with this.
- Active participation in RED Global Admin Team Meetings. Contribute towards best practices.
- Look ahead as Leadership’s sector/client team grows, consider what resource may be required from an admin perspective – flagging with the Admin Team Lead accordingly.
- Act as a Mentor to admin members within their RED sector / client team to support and guide the wider admin team as may be required from time to time.
- Reproduction of letters, reports, minutes and timely processing of general correspondence.
- Project duties: acting as main point of contact for project related tasks including compilation and formatting of specifications, reports, presentations, document printing and binding, etc.
- Management of RFP process and for your Leadership Member – coordination of the whole process from start to finish, management of sub consultants, prepare relevant documentation as a first pass for review. Work with marketing/bid team to ensure up to date library of collateral.
- Arranging domestic and international travel arrangements, preparation of itineraries and insurance.
- Extensive diary management.
- Completing expenses, timesheets and work streams.
- Administration of holiday entitlement for director(s).
- Supporting conference and client event management activities.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based.
- Dealing with incoming email and post/scanning.
- Preparation of Group and local Managing Board Reports and ensuring the Directors are well-prepared for meetings and have necessary documentation and briefings.
- Liaising with Board Level clients including arranging meetings, welcoming and looking after visitors, checking and managing director(s) e-mail.
- Flexibility to assist director(s) in meeting business/project.
- Organising audio and video conference calls for director(s).
- Reconcile monthly corporate credit card activity on a monthly
- Support Ethics and Risk compliance processes and preparation of necessary literature.
- Audit and administration of holiday entitlements, expenses and timesheet procedures for director(s)/team.
- Support project QA compliance and document.
- Extensive Board Director Level EA experience.
- Business Management or Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- Previous experience working within an international organisation essential, desirably within a consultancy environment.
- Previous experience in supporting the compilation of aesthetically engaging and complex presentations.
- Previous experience in using online project/practice management systems (desirable).
- Proven experience of fostering a good office environment and corporate culture while closely working with counterparts in other office locations.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint and Social Media web platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Trustworthy, with a mature approach to tasks and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Possess exemplary time management, multi-tasking, detail-oriented and organisational skills while able to work independently.
- Proficient in the management and organisation of busy and complex diary and travel arrangements.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Accuracy/excellent attention to detail.
- Hour flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven experience of operating in a structured and process orientated environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A European language capability (desirable).
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit those with the right to live and work in the UK as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.
Location: Bicester, UK