RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We now seek a Finance Assistant to be based in our Bicester office with excellent Sage experience. Assisting in the efficient running of finance systems and administrative processes.
- Hard and soft copy Invoice filing
- Corporate credit card management and reconciliations
- Online banking Administration (setting up supplier payments)
- Petty cash and receipt reconciliation
- Purchase ledger - invoice and Purchase Order reconciliation/approval
- Checking staff expenses
- Timesheet analysis and reconciliations
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations/month end process
- Develops and improves systems and methods of financial operation
- Contributes to the development of robust organisational structure in respect of finance.
- AAT/ACCA (Level 4) in appropriate financial discipline or relevant equivalent experience
- Experience of financial accounting min 2 years
- Experience of Plc. Financial reporting desirable
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Purchase and Sales Ledgers and Credit control
- Excellent knowledge of Sage Accounting packages
- Proven experience of client account and project management
- Advanced user of excel and it based calculation spreadsheets
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Good working knowledge of MS outlook, and word
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Effective analytical skills when interpreting data and result and the ability to communicate those result and trends in appropriate formats
- Sound knowledge & working application of key HMRC regulations
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting desirable
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Experience of working within the Construction or Consultancy Service Industry desirable
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com