ICT Consultancy Lead -
In support of its continued expansion, RED ICT require a Consultancy Lead to head up its Middle East & Africa Design team.
Based in our Dubai office, the role will be focused on projects across the region. Working for global technology clients, this team is part of a consultancy group and there will be opportunities to lead international projects.
This position represents a strong emphasis upon project delivery and the highest standards of technical excellence. Consistent with the seniority of position, management responsibilities include; business development, commercial leadership and securing new projects.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a wealth of experience in ICT infrastructure. Ideally the candidate will have a range of complementary skills to enable the development of accounts and successful management and delivery of ICT projects with a team of direct reports. We envisage relevant experience has been gained in an ICT consultancy practice, ICT professional services organisation, technology manufacturer or related professional construction industry environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the RED ICT Director and Technical Director to develop and maintain client relationships both inside the Red Engineering group, external customers, and key business partners.
This is a senior position with significant growth potential in a dynamic and expanding global business.
- Responsible for running all major projects.
- Team Management role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services.
- Responsible for the development and leading of the local design team.
- Carries out cost and profit diagnosis on projects including feasibility studies and preparation of fee bids.
- Reviews status advised by project personnel and external parties and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for Management, Client or others.
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors’ teams.
- Support the delivery of projects in accordance with the expectations of the RED Project Delivery Process from a Project Management, Financial Management, QA/QC and Technical Review perspective.
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with, and provides advice to client.
- Engineering degree in appropriate ICT infrastructure engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years’ appropriate employment experience.
Relevant past employment examples:
o IT/Multi-disciplinary consulting firm.
o ICT consultancy and project management.
o Construction project management (with a technology emphasis).
o Network technology vendor/manufacturer.
o Network systems integration contractor.
o Experience in ICT infrastructure, building ICT fit-out migration and occupation
Ideally the candidate will have a technical understanding of the following:
o Critical Facilities/Data Centre Design.
o Campus Networks.
o LAN Ethernet Switching.
o Wi-Fi Network Communications.
o Structured Cabling Systems.
o Fibre Optic Networks.
o Data Cabling Containment Systems.
o Telecommunication Network Infrastructure and Services.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Team leadership.
- Client relationship.
- Project delivery management.
- Commercial project management.
- Comfortable communicating at senior executive level.
- Support and mentor junior staff members.
- High quality English written grammatical skills.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group.
- Understanding of International working practices.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com