Management Accountant - FTC up to 6 months
London / Bicester / Dartford or Newcastle
RED Engineering is seeking a Management Accountant to join the team in London, Bicester, Dartford or Newcastle on a Fixed Term Basis for up to 6-months.
The successful candidate will enjoy a variety of work and the ability to operate in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Prepares the Management Accounts, including upload of month end accruals/reversals.
- Maintains the prepayment schedule.
- Analysis of the month end P&L/Balance Sheet postings and review with the Finance Controller
- Responsible for monitoring, controlling and reporting the SG&A costs.
- Prepares the balance sheet reconciliations in collaboration with the Finance Manager and Group Business Controller.
- Assists the Finance Controller in the monthly results' reporting to the parent company on the SMART and RISE portals.
- Reconciles all Interco transactions within RED group.
- Works in close collaboration with Purchase Ledger Administrators and Credit Controller.
- Assists the Finance Controller with the Year-End audit for RED UK.
- Involved in process / system improvements.
- Participates to ad’hoc projects.
- Works with directors and staff to assist in the direction of the company (vision, mission and values).
- Contributes to the development of robust organisational structure in respect of Finance
- Assists in ensuring financial risk and performance monitoring analysis takes place through effective systems of internal control.
- AAT/ACCA Level 4 in appropriate financial discipline or has sufficient equivalent experience.
- Degree qualification in accounting.
- Experience of financial and management accounting, minimum 4 years.
- Experienced in managing budgets/budgetary control.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Accounting Packages.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and IT-based calculation spreadsheets.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook and Word.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Effective analytical skills when interpreting data and result and the ability to communicate those result and trends.
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting desirable
- Background in consulting or construction preferred
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit those with the right to live and work in the UK as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Location: London / Bicester / Dartford or Newcastle