Principal Electrical Engineer
We now seek a fully experienced Principal Electrical Engineer to be based in our Bicester office. You will have the ability to run medium sized projects, undertake a client facing role in the development, design and co-ordination of engineering projects.
Responsible for the running of large projects. Undertakes a client facing role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services for Electrical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Surveys, tests, carries out dilapidation reports on existing electrical installations
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Ensures engineering calculations and drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Leads on the coordination of engineering services
Specific Skills & Knowledge
- BEng, MSc, and have sufficient experience
- MCIBSE/MIEE or HNC/HND + appropriate experience or equivalent
- Working towards Chartered Eng status
- Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types
- Sound knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of BS standards
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Managerial Skills
- Presentation skills
- Support the delivery of projects in accordance with the expectations of the RED Project Delivery Process from a Project Management, Financial Management, QA/QC and Technical Review perspective
Specific Business Understanding
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.