Project Management Team PA -
RED is an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We now seek a Project Management Team PA to support the Bicester engineering team. The role will be based in Bicester with the option of hybrid office and home working.
The Project Management Team PA will provide clerical support to local management team in conjunction with assisting in the smooth running of projects office processes.
- To provide PA support to local management team in conjunction with assisting in the smooth running of projects office processes
- General document production via dictation, shorthand or audio transcription
- General typing duties including production of letters, reports, presentations, specifications, etc using standard templates
- Project duties: acting as main point of contact for project related tasks including compilation and formatting of specifications, reports, presentations, document printing and binding, etc.
- Arranging domestic and international travel arrangements, preparation of itineraries and insurance documentation for local management team
- Diary management for local management team including weekly movements schedule
- Assisting local management team with Expenses, timesheets and work schedules
- Administration of holiday entitlement for local management team
- Ownership of smaller projects - control of stationery stock, photocopier supplies, office consumables
- Managing office welfare facilities – kitchen, consumables, catering etc
- Supporting conference and client event management activities
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Creating/maintaining project folders/ documents on different platforms
- Dealing with incoming email and post/scanning documents
- Ensuring local management team are well prepared for meetings have necessary documentation and briefing papers
- Liaising with clients including arranging marketing meetings, welcoming and looking after visitors, checking and managing local management team e-mail accounts
- Flexibility to assist local management team in meeting business/project deadlines
- Organising audio and video conference calls for local management team
- Management of Approved Suppliers to ensure on-boarding compliance
- Support Ethics and Risk compliance processes and preparation of necessary paperwork
- Support project QA compliance and document filing
- Good organisation skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Accuracy / Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of engineering terms (desirable)
- Hours flexibility (able to carry out overtime at short notice)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Knowledge of other applications including Visio and Map Point desirable
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- RED operates an agile and professional office working environment, based around collaboration and openness.
- Excellent welfare facilities and a friendly, inclusive workforce.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.