Process Engineer - Dublin
RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
Through our market leading technical expertise, we enable the world’s digital infrastructure and develop the built environment whilst also helping clients realise ambitious plans for zero carbon-built environments. We cover the entire life cycle of any building project, with our broad capability offering saving our clients time, money, and effort. Our approach is centred around listening to our clients and interacting energetically with our fellow project stakeholders. We add value with our people, client service ethos, global delivery strategy, technical ability, and attitude.
We now seek a fully experienced Process Engineer to be based in our Dublin office. The successful candidate will be involved working on multiple projects in the biopharmaceutical, digital space, medical devices, waste treatment and food and drink sectors.
- Preparing reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates
- Generation of PFD’s, P&ID’s and process descriptions
- Preparation and maintaining project indices
- Preparing technical specifications and inquiry packages to vendors
- Technical and commercial bid analysis of vendor bids
- Performing process design and calculations
- Validation documentation preparation
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues
- User Requirement Specification (URS) Preparation
- Providing process support to clients
- Site walkdown of process plant installations
- Specific site assignment work
- 2-5 years’ experience in a consulting engineering or project engineering role
- BSc/B.E. in Chemical or Bioprocess Engineering, and have sufficient experience
- Good technical skills and written ability
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Commercially aware
- Innate aptitude for process engineering design techniques
- Fully conversant with current Irish Regulations
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc.
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
Specific Business Understanding
- Background in consulting or construction preferred
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENTS PLEASE.