The contents (including all text, photographs and plans) of the website are owned by Red Engineering Design Limited (RED) or are included with the permission of the rights owner.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the explicit prior written permission of RED is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. RED consents to you browsing the website on your computer and printing copies of extracts from these pages for your own private personal use only, but not for any redistribution, reproduction or for any commercial, educational or business use, unless explicitly consented to in prior writing by RED. Individual documents on our website may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
The contents of the website are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. RED does not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. RED reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time. No warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or content of the website. RED shall not be liable, whether in tort contract or under any legal theory, for any damages and losses of any nature whatsoever, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of contract, loss of opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of profits or for business interruption arising out of the content and use of or inability to use this website, even if RED has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of RED would in such case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You agree not to use this website
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes any material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website (except with the explicit prior written permission of RED);
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation; or
- in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring RED into disrepute
© Red Engineering Design Ltd. All rights reserved.