The ENGIE Code of Conduct is based on 5 guiding principles, with a zero-tolerance approach to non-compliance:
- Corruption and fraud are strictly prohibited. No form of corruption or influence peddling, no matter how minor, will be tolerated.
- Human rights must be respected. In line with ENGIE’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy, the ENGIE Group condemns all forms of discrimination.
- Environmental protection is a commitment that binds us. Environmental protection is at the core of the ENGIE Group’s concerns and its CSR commitments.
- Laws and regulations apply to each of us. Respecting international sanctions and export control rules, fairness in ENGIE business practices and respecting competition are fundamental principles, regardless of where it operates.
- Integrity and loyalty guide our relationships with third parties. In continuous interaction with public and semi-public authorities, ENGIE’s standards towards the quality of the projects it supports, the beneficiaries of its actions and the honest and transparent relationships it has with its stakeholders are very high.
If you have any questions related to RED’s ethics and compliance policies or ENGIE’s Code of Conduct, please email email@example.com.
ENGIE has put in place a comprehensive whistleblowing system that is open to all employees and stakeholders (suppliers, sub-contractors, local communities affected by our projects, NGOs, etc.). For any queries related to RED’s whistleblowing procedure or to make a report to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.