Congratulations to Mark Sacdalan on his recent achievement of Accredited Tier Designer status.
Congratulations to Mark Sacdalan, Senior Electrical Engineer from RED’s Singapore office, who recently achieved Accredited Tier Designer (ATD) status from the Uptime Institute.
ATD provides design professionals with the technical Tier clarity to respond to their clients’ Tier Mandates and reduce lost efforts in doing so.
While data investments balloon, so do the consequences of non-compliance or a shortfall in life-cycle usefulness. ATD is another means provided by the Uptime Institute for data centre owners to protect their significant project investment.
Mark's recent accreditation brings RED’s ATD total to 11 across RED offices across UK/Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- 11 Accredited Tier Designers
- 18 Uptime Institute certifications across 11 data centres
- World’s first Uptime Institute Tier III certified modular data centre
- First Uptime Institute Tier III and Tier IV certified designs outside of the US
- UAE’s first Tier III certified Modular Data Centre Complex (MDCC)
- First two Uptime Institute Accredited Tier Designers in the UK