Energy services within RMS are led by Phil Reid
Red Managed Services (RMS) is a specialist services company forming part of the RED group of companies and has the capability and resource in place to assist clients with all stages of the project.
We provide a comprehensive list of energy services comprising:
Master-planning advisory and analysis
Master planning advisory services, to provide the best possible options to meet the increasingly demanding climate change requirements as part of planning conditions, BREEAM ratings and the latest Building Regulations.
Detailed simulations for predicting profiles of building energy consumption and carbon emissions for each hour of the year allowing accurate plant sizing to be achieved and providing the data needed for accurate feasibility studies for energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies.
Development of energy/water/waste reduction and energy transition
Development of energy/water/waste reduction and energy transition projects all the way from initial audit through to commissioning and operation including investment grade feasibility studies, metering & validation strategies, design, project management and operational performance validation services.
Energy Supply Services
We provide a complete range of supply-side, efficient and renewable generation related services, comprising:
- Design & Specification
- Competitive Tendering Exercise
- Plant Purchase Contracts
- Supervision of Turnkey Installation and Handover
- Plant Validation Reports
- CHP O&M and PPA / ESCo Contracts
- Dispute Resolution
The supply-side technologies covered by RMS services include:
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP) – Cogeneration, CCHP and Tri-generation systems
- Dual-fuel fired power plants for resilient, off-grid generation systems
- Energy from Waste – Including anaerobic digestion and gasification / pyrolysis
- District Heating Networks
- Renewable Energy including Solar PV, industrial wind turbines and biomass power plants
Demand Reduction Services
- Investment-grade industrial energy audits – ESOS-accredited auditors
- Identification of energy reduction projects, including design and implementation
- Waste heat recovery – both from industrial processes and/or services
- Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) and other controls systems